Heavy (0.9x knockback)
Very fast (fastfall)
Kragg is a character who can use his unique blocks to combo and confuse opponents. He is known for his supreme edgeguarding moves and his weight which allows him to survive longer than other characters.
- He is very heavy and hard to kill.
- His Up Special combined with Side Special give him a great recovery
- Has super armor in his side special, making him invincible to most knockback.
- The rock has many uses and can edgeguard opponents safely
- Has many follow ups in his dash attack and neutral air.
- Forward Air is a strong horizontal kill move and a great combo/edgeguarding tool.
- Down Air, aerial Down Special, and the falling rock all spike opponents.
- A fast faller, making him susceptible to combos.
- Other players can destroy his rock to send rock shards flying at him
- When his earth pillar is destroyed and he is standing on it, Kragg will enter a helpless state.
- He cannot use his up special again until he touches the ground.
- Some of his attacks are very laggy
- Kragg can hit his rock or pillar to extend the time his hitboxes are active.
- Hitting the rock while using Side Special lets you jump cancel the move, allowing for intricate recoveries or mind games.
- If you hit an opponent onto the Pillar and then use Up Special, the opponent will enter the helpless state.
- If your opponent and your rock are both below you, up special will hit your opponent and break your rock at the same time, sending rubble at them which allows you to combo them even further.
In-Game Info: Edit
"Kragg can pull a rock from the ground with his neutral special. He can attack the rock to shatter it. Kragg curls into a ball with Forward Special. He can take damage but cannot be knocked away. Kragg can use Up Special to summon a pillar of earth beneath his feet, hitting opponents on the way up."
Elemental Powers: Edit
- ROCK HURL - Kragg can pull a rock out of the ground and hurl it at opponents. After it leaves his hands, the rock becomes a solid piece of stage that either Kragg or other players can break.
- DEFENSE BALL - Kragg can curl into a ball and roll toward enemies. Although he can be damaged while in ball form, he cannot be knocked away.
- EARTH PILLAR - Kragg can summon a pillar of earth to his feet regardless of where he is. If Kragg is about to fall to his death, this move can quickly turn his situation around.
Kragg is a strong, and massive fighter who is able to manipulate the battlefield in multiple ways.
His weight and safe pillar recovery make him hard to kill, which makes it good for him to trade out blows as he can endure more than other characters, and usually even hits harder than his opponent.
On the ground, he can use a powerful and unique rock projectile, and can initiate a combo from medium range with stalagmites. In the air, he can still hit hard but he loses a lot of his grounded options.
|Dash attack||8%|| Kragg rushes forward while stabbing with his horn.
It can be canceled into a jab or a tilt if it hits the opponent.
|Neutral jab||4%, 4%, 6%||Kragg punches, does uppercut, and ends by slamming both fists down.|
|Forward tilt||7%||Kragg backhands the opponent while moving forward. Can be a follow-up after a dash attack.|
|Kragg's hand turns into a spike, which he stabs upward. A small early hitbox behind him sends opponents into the spike.|
|Down tilt||7%||Kragg does a low punch. This can send rock shards flying at a good angle.|
|Up strong|| 10-15%
|Kragg flicks his horn upward. There is a sourspot slightly behind him|
|Forward strong||10-15%||Kragg moves forward slightly while swinging his horn down.|
|Down strong||10-15%||Kragg creates a small eruption of rocks beneath him. The attack is stronger in the center than on the sides.|
|Neutral air||3%, 3%, 3%, 3%||Kragg spins in the air with his horn outstretched. The first hit starts diagonally down in front him. The hits combo into each other, with the last one sending them diagonally up in front of Kragg.|
|Up air||11%||Kragg does a powerful uppercut, sending opponents straight up.|
|Forward air||10%||Kragg delivers a powerful dropkick.|
|Backward air||9%||Kragg hits behind him with his shell.|
|Down air||11%||Kragg punches downward, spiking opponents.|
|Neutral special|| 8% (throw), 3%x5 (rubble)
4% (digup animation)
| Kragg digs up a square rock up from the ground. While holding it he can still walk and do single jumps but can't use any other move until he tosses it by pressing an attack button.
He can toss his rock at 4 different angles in front of him: straight up (upward input, which spikes opponents when it falls back down), straight down (downward input, which spikes strongly), in front of him (forward input), and at a shorter range in front of him but covering more height (neutral input). He can also reverse the neutral rock throw by quickly moving the control stick in the opposite direction right after throwing the rock.
The rock will remain on the stage afterwards and can either be picked up by Kragg again or broken by anyone, which sends rock shards following the angle of their attack. Nearly all attacks break the rock in one hit.
Kragg can't dig up another rock as long as his rock is still on the stage. However, he can pick it back up with this move if he is close enough to it. The dig up itself has a hitbox that deals damage.
|Up special||8%|| Kragg quickly summons a huge pillar of earth beneath him. Kragg will be standing on top of the pillar afterwards. This pillar acts like a part of the stage; you can wall jump on it, tech on it, and pull a single rock from it.
Hitting someone with the rising pillar puts them in the air, slightly above Kragg. The hitstun inflicted by the pillar is greatly reduced if opponents are on the ground as it forms, but if it hits them while they are in the air Kragg is guaranteed to have the initiative.
If any attack hits the pillar body (besides Orcane's bubbles and his own rock) it instantly destroys it. Fighters standing on top of the pillar as it gets destroyed will be left helpless in the air.
Kragg is unable to create another pillar until he lands back on a real part of the stage. He can still use this move to instantly destroy his pillar or to gain some height in the air, but this will put him in helpless state.
The pillar has a maximum and a minimum height, and will displace Kragg accordingly if he exceeds these bounds. After 1.5 seconds the pillar will begin slowly sinking whenever things are on top of it.
|Side special||4% (multihit)|| Kragg turns into a rolling spiky ball for up to 2 seconds, granting him super-armor. This armor makes him resistant to hitstun and close to all knockback: horizontal knockback still affects him, but is greatly reduced.
It can be canceled early with the special button. He can slowly change directions in this form, but only on the ground. It can also be jump-cancelled if it hits an opponent.
|Down special|| 2%, 4%, 10%
| Kragg stomps the ground, causing a series of 3 spikes to shoot from the ground ahead of him, each bigger than the last. The spikes combo into eachother and the final one sends opponetns straight up in the air.
The spikes will always appear on the ground, even if this makes them lower than Kragg.
In the air, this move does not create spikes. Instead, Kragg's horn has a hitbox that spikes opponents.
Kragg is a defender of the colossal Aetherian Forest. Deliberate and loyal, he is one of the infamous Wall Runners who patrol the Rock Wall. From their position atop the Wall, Kragg and his fellow Runners defend both sides of the rock face and the forest below. While normally slow because of their massive bodies, Wall Runners can curl up into balls and traverse the Wall at high speeds. Unlike other Wall Runners, Kragg has the legendary ability to control the earth with his will. When in peril, Kragg can summon the earth to aid him, and he repairs the Wall when it is under siege. -Website
- Neutral special official name is "Rock hurl", side special is "Defense ball", up special is "Earth pillar", and down strong is "Rockquake".
- Kragg is the fourth character to be announced, right after Wrastor. He represents the element of earth and he is a rhinoceros beetle.
- The rock that is thrown when he uses his neutral special is lovingly named "Dwayne" in reference to Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.
- Kragg's taunt does 2% damage
- There is also a glitch where, if you do Kragg's neutral special on another Kragg's rock, you can create multiple rocks all at once. This has been patched.
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found